1. During seeking medical treatment in the hospital, the valid identity document, including passport, residence permit for foreigners, etc., is a must. Please ensure that the information of your Patient ID Card is right. Once confirmed, it cannot be changed. Please take good care of your Patient ID Card.
2. Please be sure to use your own Patient ID Card when seeing a doctor in Union Hospital. Individuals take responsibility for consequence of use of other people's card.
3. Please take good care of the outpatient (emergency) medical records, and do not alter, scratch, or damage them. These records are very important basis for your diagnosis and treatment.
* Emergency services are 7*24h.
* Emergency consultation line:
Main Campus: 027-85726054
West Campus: 027-84289567
Jinyinhu Campus: 027-83261001